Dr.Upendra Dhar Dwivedi
(Mob. 09919968686, 09379755148)
1. Well versed in topics like gap analysis, Quality control, Operations,& Insurance
2. Excellent in analytical and problem solving skills with outstanding communication skills and interpersonal skills.
3. Extremely motivated team player with solid management skills.
4. Having 5 years experience as a physiology lecturer and camp organizer in – “Institute of public health care and diagnostic science private ltd.” Lucknow.
5. Having 6 years of clinical experience as a homeopathic physician in Lucknow.
6. Having specialized skills in Microsoft office & S.P.S.S software.
7. Special knowledge in statistical analysis like chy square test& null hypothesis
Presentations & Projects (at IHMR Bangalore):-
10. Concept paper on internal audit in hospitals
1. Hospital planning
2. T.P.A & insurance in health care
3. N.A.B.H & N.A.B.L gap analysis
4. Six sigma technique
5. Balance score card technique
6. S.P.S.S. statistical analysis
7. Time & motion studies
I was working as a full time lecturer of ‘’ PHYSIOLOGY’ at INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC HEALTH CARE & DIAGNOSTIC SCIENCES, LUCKNOW’’. I also manage and conduct the various health camps organized by the institute. My work was to conduct the survey and analyzed the data, and plan camp according to the community need. I left the job to upgrade my knowledge in the field of health care management. After working almost five years, I realized that a formal training in hospital management is necessary to bring a significant change In quality health care & to increase our scope in the same.
I was working as a homoeopathic physician in my own clinic in the evening hours
I have a good experience of share market trading & also got a huge benefit from it.
Institute of health management and research, thema reddy layout, hulimangala, electronic city, Bangalore
House No. 555 Kha/99/9KA
New asutosh Nagar, Post office manas nagar
Krishna nagar Lucknow. - 226023
Languages Known: - English, Hindi
Institute of health management research Bangalore
Add.vice dean and Prof of community medicine
Prof. Behavioral science ihmr Bangalore.
St. Johns medical college Bangalore
Mob. - 919886509201
Ph.D. FACBI, PRINCIPAL ADVISOR